UPDATE: All new featured RV tours will be posted on my other website, Wanderful RV Interiors. Existing tours will slowly be moved to the new website, and anything already moved will automatically redirect.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase we (or those featured in this post) may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. View our full-disclosure here.
I don’t know about you, but we have been getting A LOT of rain these last few weeks. In Georgia, however, a little rain doesn’t scare off the hot, sticky, humid weather. If you are looking for ways to beat the heat, then check out these 15 refreshing summer drink recipes!
Click on the link to view the full post and recipe. These may all be non-alcoholic drinks, but that doesn’t mean you can’t booze them up a bit!
15 Refreshing Summer Drink Recipes
1. Fresh Blueberry Lemonade via The Kitchen Treaty
2. Roasted Peach Lemonade via The Nap Time Chef
3. Aloha Milkshake via this Silly Girl’s Life
4. Pomegranate Iced Tea via Family Spice
5. Orange Whip via The Gunny Sack
6. Strawberry Pineapple Slush via Kleinworth & Co.
7. Chai Tahini Smoothie via Katie Did
8. Strawberry Lime Agua Fresca via Home is Where the Boat is
9. Sparkling Watermelon Limeade via Good Life Eats
10. Blended Grapefruit Limeade via Lauren’s Latest
11. Ginger Lime Soda via The Meaning of Pie
12. Frozen Thai Iced Coffee via Girl vs Dough
13. Strawberry Mango Iced Green Tea via Eat Drink Love
14. Raspberry Coconut Smoothie via A Beautiful Mess
You may also enjoy:
Thank you Katie for the feature. What a lovely surprise.
Have a great weekend!
Can’t wait to try the drink, it looks delicious!
Comments are closed.