5 Inspiring Weekend Projects
Happy Friday! This week flew by and I can’t believe the weekend is already here. We have a lot to do this weekend but I’m excited to work on some more wedding projects.
5 inspiring weekend projects
1. Blue Sequin Mason Jars via It All Started with Paint – I am crushing on these sequin mason jars and am so excited that Linda will be posting the tutorial next week. You betcha I’ll be making some of these to use in our wedding. You may also recall the painted mason jars I featured from It All Started with Paint a couple weeks ago. Linda is practically the mason jar goddess.
2. Summer Party Inspiration via The French Country Cottage – How much fun would it be to hang out with friends and family in an outdoor space like this? They actually built the stone fireplace which is absolutely stunning and I’m loving the wood slab placemats, drop cloth rug, and chandelier.
3. “Countryside” Furniture Debut via Turnstyle Vogue – This furniture piece is absolutely amazing and I could stare at the various color shades and texture for hours. Plus check out those gate handles – isn’t it gorgeous?!
4. DIY Starfish Banner via A Diamond in the Stuff – This starfish banner is so cute I want one! Plus it looks simple enough to put together and fairly cheap too.
5. “Madame H” Side Cabinet Makeover via Redoux – This side cabinet is oh so pretty! Just look at the colors, the details, the distressing and the legs. Beautiful!
If you were featured, feel free to grab my button on the right side bar. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!