Friday FavoritesDisclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase we may earn a commission. This is at no additional cost to you. View our full-disclosure here.
It’s been a chilly week here in Georgia so I can only imagine what it’s like everywhere else! Is it just me, or does it seem to be much colder this year, and much earlier than usual? I don’t mind though because it truly makes it feel like the holidays.
Here are 5 of my favorite things this week.
1. Cozy Log Cabin Design via Dan Joseph Architects – This is definitely a space I could relax in any time of the day. Plus I looooove that sofa table!
2. How to bleach pinecones via Craftberry Bush – This is something I plan to do in the near future and Lucy gives a great tutorial on how it’s done! Don’t forget to check out her fall tablescape where she shows how she incorporated these pinecones into her decor.
3. Birch Bark Leaf Wreath via Country Living – I’m a huge fan of using natural elements in home decor and think that this bark wreath is so lovely! Plus it would easily transition from Fall to Winter.
4. Milk Paint Card Catalog via Pneumatic Addict – You have to see the before photo of this piece because Elisha really gave it some character! Can you believe this was a cd cabinet and that those faux brass knobs are actually wood button plugs she added? Talk about a fabulous job, LOVE it!
5. Thanksgiving Tablescape via The Lily Pad Cottage – This tablescape is one of 20 included in the Fall Tablescape Tour, and it’s so dreamy! Sure it may have been photographed back in October before it started snowing, but if Kelly can pretend a Thanksgiving dinner will take place there then so can I. You have to read her post and then follow the links to the visit the other 19 bloggers for even more Thanksgiving table inspiration.