Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, if you click through and make a purchase we (or those featured in this post) may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. View our full-disclosure here.
Are you sick of chalkboard projects? Not me! In fact, my chalkboard fascination has pretty much replaced my obsession to rope everything in sight. Now I just want to cover anything and everything in chalkboard paint, lol.
Today I am sharing 25 creative DIY chalkboard projects. There are sooooo many fun projects out there, including a slew of chalkboard wedding ideas, but that will have to be a separate post. Click on the link to view the individual post.
25 Creative DIY Chalkboard Projects
3. DIY Chalkboard Globe via Rapscallion
5. Upcycled Pizza Pan Chalkboard Clock via Too Much Time on my Hands
13. DIY Chalkboard Planters via Tried & True
14. DIY Chalkboard Magnet via Alderberry Hill
19. DIY Mason Jar Chalkboard Tags via Blissfully Ever After
25. DIY Chalkboard Clothespins via Upcycled Treasures (that’s me!). I don’t have a post on these little cuties, but all I did was spray paint some clothespins and then write on them with chalk. Easy peasy! I will be using these to display photos at our wedding on my chicken wire photo frame.